NDIS @ Unity Studios
We are very excited to announce that we are now National Disability Scheme Providers!
Thank you for your interest in our inclusive workshops for all ages and abilities.
At Unity Studios we understand that the NDIS is all about choice and control and we welcome your enquiry.
We are NDIS providers under the category, “Innovative Community Participation”. Each and every one of our programs at Unity Studios can be accessed by a person with a disability either independently or with support.
Introducing Cassandra Jensen!
- developing your self identity and individual style
- growing in self confidence as you experience success
- confidence to experiment and try new things in a supportive environment
- practicing different techniques (fine motor skills)
- portfolio building with close guidance of mentors
- a balance of tasks – sometimes self directed learning and other times mentor lead learning
- practicing following instructions
- practicing communication and other social skills (1:1 and within a group)
- learning to give your opinion and accepting advice from others
- practicing being able to receive and accept constructive criticism
We are happy to do a paid trial period of 2 sessions to ensure you are happy with your choices. We will then set up a longer term agreement with regular review dates to make sure your program continues to meet your needs.
At Unity Studios, you can also request a term, semester or yearly report to assist with NDIS planning reviews. We would have liked to include these report costs in our session fees, however, to keep our sessions in line with the NDIS price guide, we have had to separate the pricing of the reports and they can be requested and purchased when necessary.
Phone Cassandra Jensen on 0466 580 175 or email at email@example.com
Disability/NDIS Support Facebook groups
Unity Studios Facebook groups/pages