Be School Ready (BSR)
The “Be School Ready” program was devised by the Director of Unity Studios, Cassandra Jensen Grad. Dip. Ed. Incl. Ed. in collaboration and consultation with Early Childhood Teachers.
Unity Studios are very excited to introduce their comprehensive program to families in the Blue Mountains and Penrith area. The program is an excellent addition to school transition programs and those already seeing Speech and Occupational Therapists. The program is designed to give your child extra assistance getting prepared for school, and the best possible transition to Kindergarten.
In a small group, students will learn:
- communication and social skills
- fine and gross motor skills
- spatial awareness and other important skills
- numeracy and literacy
Busy Bees Music & Movement
- For Toddlers and Preschoolers – 2.5years +
- runs weekly through the school term
- sessions are 30minutes long.
- program developed by Cassandra Jensen Grad. Dip. Ed. B. Mus.
- Children MUST be accompanied and participate with the help of an adult.
- Spaces limited, book today
Unity Mentoring - Foundation Sessions
Each weekly workshop is facilitated by one teacher and one mentor. The work is very much dictated by the needs of the student and what is the most pressing given their workload at school.
While subject tutoring assists a student in a specific subject, our mentoring program benefits are widespread, with benefits filtering into all subject areas.
Daddy/Mummy/Grandparents & Me workshops
An introductory music program for the little ones. Choose from keyboard, ukulele or vocals.