What do we offer?
Unity Mentoring – Ignition Sessions
Unity Music – Ukulele, Guitar, Keyboard & Vocal
School Holiday workshops
16+ - Adults
Unity Mentoring – Pathfinder Sessions
Unity Music – Ukulele, Keyboard, Guitar & Vocals
NDIS & Inclusion
Within our mainstream programs, we include participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme to build their capacity to increase social and community participation!
We are NDIS providers participant’s plans should include Increased Social and Community Participation within capacity building to access our inclusive programs.
Don’t have an NDIS program? No worries, contact us to learn how we can help you.
Creative Kids & Active Kids
We are registered providers for both the Creative Kids and Active Kids voucher program.
Ask us how you can use your voucher.
Term 1 2020 Program
Increased Social & Community Participation programs for all ages & abilities
- Unity Drama – Drama/Physical Theatre/Social Skills Group
- Unity Art – Kids/Adult Visual Art Group Sessions (scheduled separately)
- Unity Music – 1:1, Parent & Me, Small Group Appreciation (mixed instruments) Ukulele, Guitar, Keyboard, Vocal (other instruments on request) *Blaxland Monday – Wednesday, all Unity Music sessions are 30min sessions, unless Music Appreciation or Unity Drumming
- Unity Mentoring – Academic/Daily Living Skills for Increased Social & Community Participation (group and limited 1:1)
- BSR – Be School Ready transition to school group program for preschoolers
- Busy Bee Saturday – Music & Movement Group for Babies, Toddlers, Preschoolers & Early Primary
- Gaming Unplugged – Social Group for Tweens – Teens (9 – 19years) to play & create their own board games/card games/strategy games
- Creative Writing – Skill Building, Collaborating, Publishing
Express your interest in our programs
A complete run down of our programs and costing is contained in the form below
Please complete this short online form and we will be in touch with you shortly.