Welcome to Unity Studios. You have landed here as you are interested in enrolling into our Uability programming and have been supplied the link to access our information booklet.
Please read it over carefully and feel free to download a copy for your records.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
See you in your session soon!
NDIS Funding information
NDIA, Plan or Self managed participants
Unity Studios are Providers under Capacity Building in the following support category, support item number/registration group name and support item
Increased social and community participation, 09_008_0116_6_3, Innovative Community Participation
Plan or Self managed participants only
If a participant has signed a Service Agreement with us and they do not have adequate funding to cover our programs from the above category/item number/support item, the participant (or their delegate) may elect to use their core funding to access our social and community participation service. If this is the case, the following support category, support item/registration group name and support item can be used.
Participation In Community, Social And Civic Activities, 04_210_0125_6_1, Assistance with Social, Economic and Community Participation
If a participant has a service agreement with us and they do not have adequate funding to cover our programs from the above categories/item numbers/support items, the participant (or their delegate) may elect to use the the following Improved Daily Living support categories and various support item numbers/registration group name if they have funding allocation in those areas.
- Assistance In Coordinating Or Managing Life Stages, Transitions And Supports, 15_035_0106_1_3, Assistance With Decision Making Daily Planning and Budgeting
- Therapeutic Supports, 15_045_0128_1_3, Community Engagement Assistance
- *Early Intervention Supports For Early Childhood (under 7 only), 15_008_0118_1_3, Capacity Building Supports For Early Childhood – Allied Health Assistant Level 2
- *Therapeutic Supports (7+), 15_053_0128_1_3, Therapy Assistant – Level 2
- **Development Of Daily Living And Life Skills, 15_037_0117_1_3, Individual Skill Development And Training Including PublicTransportTraining
*participant must have a speech, OT, psychologist, behavioural therapist etc. willing to work with Unity Studios
**online service delivery only
Unity Studios Capacity Building programs (depending on program of service goals) can also be in alignment with the following Capacity Building categories –
- Category 10: Finding and keeping a job
- Category 11: Improved Relationships
- Category 13: Improved Learning
- Category 14: Improved Life Choices.
For more information and to consult with Unity Studios, call Cass Jensen on 0466580175 or email [email protected]