Our art programs are designed by the founder of Unity Studios, Cass Jensen Grad. Dip. Ed B. Mus. (inclusive ed) and the Unity Studios mentoring team. Sessions run through the school term AND school holidays – 48 weeks of the year (4 week break between Dec. – Jan.).
We run weekly studio sessions. Our programs integrate practical skill development in a variety of mediums to explore different artistic styles and find your own unique style.
When you enrol for sessions at our Penrith Studio or online via ZOOM long-term, you will also have the option to access our self-paced online program. This virtual studio allows you to art all week long, any time you want to!
As part of your ongoing subscription, you will receive an updated resources pack each term.
Self Paced Online Program
- Access to the self paced online course content via the Unity Studios website
- Where: Online
- Duration: 30 days
- Optional Extra Add a personalised art pack for an extra $96 inc Postage. Details below.
What's included in the online course?
- Introductory session includes introductory art pack which includes everything you need for your sessions
- 4 x 1 hour weekly sessions
- Group studio sessions
- Resources required for Introductory Sessions are included in your art pack
- 1 hour Primary Art Session
- Runs 48 weeks per year January - November
- Weekly Session in studio or online
- Free Visual Arts Process Diary at the start of each year
- Replenishment Pack of art products each term worth $25
Art pack included in your introductory offer (studios sessions)
or add the pack to your online course content – $96 including postage and handling.
You can enjoy art making each and everyday with your very own personalised art pack
Pack includes –
- Personalised Unity Studios bag,
- Watercolour & Acrylic Paints
- Palette & Paint Knives
- Flat and Round Brushes,
- Watercolour and Canvas pads,
- VAPD and more!